Friday, February 4, 2011

laugh PLAY discover



Woooo, my first layout in FOREVA!!!! I was so pleased that I finally sat down and completed one. It seems as though I've only been making cards this past while. This is a LO of myself and two of my friends this summer past while on a lil boating adventure.
I stamped the red paper with brown inked flowers. I first stamped green paper but hated the look of it, so I changed it up and done it with some red. The green paper is below. I really didn't like the look...not for this LO anyways, I'll probably use it for a card :)
I used a sketch from Designed to Inspire your Creativity! They have a sketch challenge going on right now and it's lasting for two weeks, you may want to pop by for some inspiration!


2 comments:

sollie said...

Thanks for playing with us at Scrap and Stamp! Love your layout, Vanessa

Annelies said...

Great layout! Love the colourcombo and how you created your own pp!