Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
- Lauren's Cards Etc. is celebrating 1000 hits with a whole array of goodies- August 23rd
- Funky Hand Thoughts is also celebrating, this time it is for a 2nd birthday of her blog - July 31st
- Over at Cat Wiskers she is celebrating 10000 hits- quite amazing, and offering some goodies- August 2nd
- All The Things I Love is also giving away some goodies! And is celebrating 20000 hits woot woot! - August 9th
Sunday, July 20, 2008
- Maria's Studio is giving away two prizes in celebration of 3000 hits! Very exciting. -August 2nd
- And Yummy Scrummy Create is giving away two prize draws as well, in celebration of her 5000 hits!! -July 27th
- Annnnnnnndddd, even moreeee hits to celebrate!! 20000!! Yup, that's right, 20000!!! Over at Kristne's Cards and Photos she is having a giveaway for this wonderful celebration. -August 3rd
- Marlene over at A Lil' Bit of Me is also having a great giveaway of a stamp and some stamped images- which I'm super interested in!! -July 25th
Thursday, July 17, 2008
- Jill of Jill's Cards is offering some yummy things in celebration of her 2000 hits! Quite the variety of goodies might I add!
- Over at Thoughts of a Crazed Mom there is 40 stamped images being up for grabs in celebration of 4000 views to her blog...wooo, everyone loves stamped images!
Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekendddd...would be exciting except I have two midterms this upcoming week...yucky!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
- Over at 6 Degrees there is an amazing giveaway for $82 worth of brand new Scenic Route product!! -July 18th
- LinniePink is having a giveaway for a Lantern Template! -July 20th
- Over at White Ribbon Crafts there's a birthday celebration giveaway of stickers, rubon's, ribbons, lace, buttons, brad's,papers and some stamped images!! -July 21st
- In celebration of the Guv's birthday Well, this is me.... is offering a minibook as a giveaway. -July 24th
- Over at Cambiel's li'l Craft Diary there are some yummy Christmas goodies for giveaway in celebration of hits! -July 20th
- AMAZING BLOG CANDY!!From FunkyFairyInspirations in celebration of 4 months as an active blog and 11000 hits are giving away is FREE FUNKY FAIRYS PAPERCRAFTS PRODUCTS FOR A WHOLE YEAR. -July 31st
- Paper Babe is celebrating her facelift of her blog with some goodies. Be sure to check it out. -July 19th
- Maria's Cards is celebrating 5000 hits! Go check out the picture of the great goodies. -July 19th
- In celebration of 1000 hits, Linanna Designs is offering an array of yummie stuff. -July 18th
- Heather's Creations is offering a bunch of goodies as a thank you for visiting her blog. -August 1st
- More yummy goodies? Yup! Over at Tip Top Toppers Things there is a great giveaway in celebration of 100 posts. -July 18th
- Mijn Weblog is offering a variety of treats in celebration of her 100 comments, well, 110 actually. -July 28th
Wooooooo, that was a long one!
Friday, July 11, 2008
So over at Pam's Eclectic Stuff I decided to take part in The 40 Days Celebration Challenge. I've been playing along with these the most that I can, and I really wanted to play with this one. It was mandatory to use 2 pattern papers and 1 cardstock (check! and check!) and there was a list where you could choose 3 other objects to use. I chose flowers, findings and a freebie (ribbon), so I think I met all requirments. I also used my gold paint pen, which was a free item that anyone could use. I really liked how it turned out.
Edited: I am also submitting this layout to Sisterhood of Scrap for this week. Our challenge is to send in a recent favorite layout, will, I adore this one, so here's my fave :)
And over at It's All About Me! there is a grand giveaway. In celebration of 20000 hits Steph is giving away 4 prizes! Yup! 4 of them! 4 random winners, and all you have to do is go over, leave a comment, mention her in your blog and your entered.
And I just couldn't pass up entering for some Magnolia Blog Candy that is being offered over at Andrea's World. From stamps to papers to flowers, this summery prize would look great with my collection...heehee. So go and have a looksie!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
...I will hopefully have been teaching for 9 1/2 years by this time...
...planning on having completed my Masters in Education...
...HOPEFULLY have my $50000 student loan paid off...
...just be starting my family, as I will only be 31...
...still with my wonderful boyfriend, it's been 8 years now, we have no plans to marry because it seems to be a jinx and we actually wanna stay together...lol...
...I want my own house and my own car...house is # 1 on the list...I can always walk...
...I wish to have a healthier life then I have right now...
woooooooooo, it's hard to imagine ten years down the road, however, these are some of my hopes and dreams for ten years later...
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Anddddd over at Mayas Hobbyblogg she is also celebrating 10000 hits! What an accomplishment. Anddddd, I reallyyyy want her prize, it's a beautiful bag filled with 140 stamped images. It can't get any better then that! Woot!
Over at Pink Lemonade there is a different giveaway. It's a beautiful handmade necklace, and you just need to go and have a looksie. It's beautifullllllll...and it's easy to enter, just leave her a comment...woooot!
Spiral Whisper has another contest happening. All you have to do is tell them your favorite product that they have on their site (my fave are the two unnamed bears -which they have another contest going to get names for the cuties). So go over and check it out.
And I based my layout on a challenge over at FunkyFairyInspirations. They had a challenge to create something related to "Dance." The prize for this challenge is a super cute stamp- it's a dancing elephant named Ellarina, how freakin' cute is that!?!
Edited: Wooooo, this can be a three-fer now! I was wondering if I would ever get to use it for a monocromatic layout, and as luck would have it, I can! In celebration of Beverley's birthday the challenge over at Blog 'Til you Drop! is to create something using the color PINK!! woooo, not only is my fave color, its also Bev's fave as well, exciting! I love this layout so why not use it for another challenge!?!
So my layout is of my grandparents 50th anniversay a few years back. I've been wanting to do something with it for a while now. It was at their dance, after the reception. They were so in love and just seeing them that day made me smile, I hope I get to share 50 years with my better half- it's been nearly 8, which isn't bad for such young'uns...lol. The anniversary was such a special day for my family because just a year later my grandfather passed away of a massive heartattack on my uncles boat. So now all we have are the memories, which made this layout very near and dear to my heart.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Anyways, Elf-Creations has a giveaway on the go. You should check it out. All you have to do is link back to the site and link to Poppicrafts, a store in the UK! :)
Thursday, July 3, 2008
2! I learned to play the recorder this year as a part of my education degree at Memorial University -yes! This was a required course :
3! I LOVE my hometown- Long Island. I love going back for visits. And they have a beautiful walking trail- a must see if you ever visit.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Once there I came across Pam's Eclectic Stuff, which is seeming to be a wonderful blog (yay! can never have too many wonderful blogs to visit :) ) And for her giveaway we were asked to check out Erica's Craft and Sewing Center! Welllllll, THIS THRILLED ME! I'm not sure if any of you have joined the Lazy Girl Designs group on facebook, but the bags posted on there are AMAZINGGGGG!!! I soooo need the patterns for these so my mom can make me one, or well, I guess I can just purchase one...heehee. But pleaseeeeeeee go check it out. They also have a promo on right now, its 20% off regular priced items until July 15th, and all you need is this coupon code: STVSVRY8
So go have a look around. It's all funnnnnnn :)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Just came across this great blog- Phoenix Crafts - she has some blog candy up for grabs and I would really LOVE to get it...it is stamped images and I WANNTTTTT them!! So go over and look at her great work and leave some lovin' in her comments for your chance to win.
So head on over and link her to your blog and enter for a chance to win some yummy goodies :)