Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Night Chit Chat!


Following along with My 1/2 Dozen Daily I'm doing a little Sunday night chit chat!

Cooking/Baking…Really nothing for like 2 weeks now. My boyfriend is home from work and he does ALL the cooking--I really enjoy the break. I do, however, have to make 6 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange that I'm taking part in on Tuesday night. Yikes! My first time baking lol.

Watching/Reading…Watching Home Alone!! Love that movie--I still die laughing at it every time I see it. It's one of my all-time childhood faves.

Listening To…Home Alone lol.

Looking Forward to this week...is the cookie exchange, the christmas concert the school I teach at and a wedding I'm standing for this weekend. It is my cousin's wedding and it will be very nice to see my fam!

Happy You Accomplished this Weekend…Nearly completed all of my Christmas shopping. Just a few stocking stuffer items to get done. I also wrapped some presents, made some cards and started a calendar I'm doing for my friend for Christmas. I had a great weekend--wish it wouldn't end! But I can't complain, I look forward to seeing my students each Monday!

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

~Carla~ said...

First, you have the sweetest dog EVER!! Aww!! And I'm so jealous that your other 1/2 does all the cooking!! Lucky girl! Hope your cookie exchange goes well! :)