Monday, August 11, 2008

New Creations and Blog Candies

Wow! I've been so busy that the layouts and cards I've completed for challenges that I missed the deadlines and forgot to post them. Oh well! I enjoyed doing this and I figured I would share them with you anyways.

This first LO was designed using the sketch over at Unpubbed. This is another of the pictures of my uncle who recently passed away with cancer. You will see a lot of layouts over the next while of him, as I am doing these to eventually give to my Dad (his brother!).



This second layout is of my friend Holly and I at her bachelorette party. In the frame I have journalling about the night. The title- Special Time- is covered in microbeads, this took forever to do and I still get these beads between my toes every time I sit at my table. The beads I done for the Bead Challenge over at Scrap Your Crap (but I forgot to enter...heehee). And I used the sketch over at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks as the inspiration (which I also missed the deadline for..lol). I had all of these done last week but went home to my hometown for a few days and forgot to upload them :)


Blog Candies to Check out! These people are all celebrating and why not help them celebrate a little more by checking out their fabby blogs! All of these people are truly talented and deserve some lovin'. *Links are also on the side now too, with closing dates, as too much candy info fills up my blog too fast!
Mueppi's Bastelwelt, Lauren's Cards, Ria's Scrapkaarten, Pretty Pressings, Creative and Stamping, Catt's Scratching Post, A Card is for life, Creative Ideas by Katharina

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

love love love the bead one...and i am sorry for your family's loss...CANCER SUCKS!! hopefully one day i pray there is a cure..

xo
g