Friday, September 5, 2008

Back From Vacation!

FINALLY! I am back from my vacation- and I discovered that 3 weeks is too long! Especially when everyone is working and you only get to see people on the weekends! I missed my scrapbooking and crafting- I think it is what keeps me sane. I bought some new goodies while I was away, had some given to me on my birthday August 24th, and there were even some yummy packages in the mail! :)

On a sadder note, I added a new "template" that I found for free on the net today, and when I added it, I deleted all of my blogs that I had on my blog list...now I have no one! So tonight begins the journey of finding most of my fave blogs again to add them to a new list.

I have some layouts to add tonight as well that I completed before I left for my vacation. And I hope this weekend brings lots of time to craft!

No comments: