Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Wooooo! My first tagged experience...heehee...I feel so popular (although it has taken quite a while to post this!) !!

I was tagged by both Beverley and Tina!! Thanks ladies !!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes:

1. I have a 2 hour nap nearly every evening I get home from teaching. To all you teachers out there you are amazing and you need a pat on the back!

2. I'm a family sook! I love 'em all more then anything and I wish I was back in high school so I could be around them every day instead of every few months.

3. Want a weird one!?! I NEED to smell my deodorant EVERY time I put it on. It cracks my boyfriend up when he sees me do it.

4. I have achy wrists ALL OF THE TIME. It makes for painful typing on the computer and also it bothers me when I scrap. Too many years using the computer :(

5. I have a pet lizard. His name is Mondo, he creeps the heck out of me, but I love him...lol. My roomie has a pet crab now too, and he's SUPER creepy and oddly shy.

6. I love salt and vinegar seasoning on my popcorn. So much that I take my finger and clean out the bowl afterwards..lol...

7. I've never had a manicure or pedicure. My brother is suppose to pay for my roomie and I to go sometime, but money seems to be a little short right now, so hopefully we get to go soon :)

It's your turn girls; I'm calling you out, but only if you want to play!

Deanne
Carla
Collette
Chris
Tracy
Adele

No comments: