Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sexy!!

This was my entry for the Sisterhood of Scrap challenge this past week. The challenge was to create a LO that makes you laugh!! Well!! This one certainly does this. It is of my mom and her hubby while he was taking off her garter. Mom had tucked a pair of sparkly panties inside her gater and her her hubby take them off and pretend to the crowd that he took her panties off with his mouth---- ohhhh myyyyyyy...lol. The crowd went into a uproar. It was too funny.


The sketch used for this LO was actually the Sketch Saturday that was posted this past Saturday, I loved it, so much inspiration.


And those flowers on the left-hand side I made myself. I have no fancy tools, so I traced them out, cut 'em and used one of my rounded markers dipped in water to make the petals look like that. Then out came my hairdryer to dry them...lol.

Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving Day! I know I did! I ate wayyyyy too much turkey, and we will probably be eating it for the next week...lol. Thanks for stopping by!


Oh!! And I will be having a blog candy in the next while, whenever I can get to a good store to get some yummy things. So keep dropping back :)

No comments: