Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Well, I'm a little late, but here are the results. The winner (which is announced at the bottom) has until Monday night to e-mail me their addey, if I get no message I will re-draw on Tuesday! Thanks to everyone who participated-- I had 18 people! That's awesome! I'll definitely be doing more draws every now and again.

Random Sequence Generator
Here is your sequence:
17
13
5
16
18
1
6
10
15
14
3
8
11
9
4
2
7
12
Timestamp: 2009-03-07 23:14:45 UTC

And that brings us to: FANCYSCRAP!!!!!! C'mon down to get your prize! email me: vanessa_colbourne[at]hotmail[dot]com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeee! I can't believe I'm the winner!

Thanks.
And all the best on The 8th of March, Women's Day!(The 8th of March is the main spring holiday in some countries when all women without any exception feel happy, gorgeous, desired and the most beloved!) The same i wish for you!

Oxana