Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Couple LOs To Share!

This is my Beary Box (# 17) DT layout for this week. Those cute puzzle pieces, the journalling sheet, along with the chipboard hearts (they were "naked" but I stickled them to death...lol) are all from Your Memories By Design. They have the best products for super cheap price (and the shipping is only $2!!)

If you wanna follow along with the sketch over at Beary Box this week, please pop on over. For the fabby prize this week there is a Sarah Kay clear stamp up for grabs! I totally wish I could play along!!


This was my LO for Beary Box last week! I forgot to post it-- my bad!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE! It's a stuffed dog that my cousin won at a fair and he gave it to me, but I had to leave it with another friend in Alberta was it was TOO BIG to bring home...lol. So I tried to make this look like a dog house...HA HA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWWWW Super cute Lo's girl!