Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finally Up and Running!

For the past few months I've been meaning to upload my scrapbooking pages and to get a blog going- will here it is! Finally! Just last night I discovered that I can scan my pages (I'm a bit behind with this apparently...ha!), I found an excellent program called ArcSoft Scan-and-Stitch- LOVE IT!!



So today I took on a challenge over at Sisterhood of Scrap, which is one of my ultimate fave sites, I check it every day, sometimes twice a day, but this is the first time I've ever sent them a link to my scrapbooking. There challenge was: "use the Sisterhood blog topper -our Sisterhood of Scrap Goal- as inspiration for your title!" I used the word HEART which is a part of their blog topper and done a LO of our dear Cruz who passed away August 24th of just last year. I miss him dearly and this is one of several pages I have done of Cruz.





I also sent the Sisters my e-mail address for a chance at their Mystery Envie- this is where you get an envelope with different scrapin' stuff and you have to make a LO out of it and send them the picture. There will be 8 members chosen, it's so nice to see the different views people have from the same materials.

Cheers!

No comments: