Monday, June 30, 2008

I Inspire Me

Just a while ago I sent in an entry for the I Inspire Me challenge (unfortunately I didn't win, but that's ok, there's always next time...heehee). I think they deserve an honourable mention: (1) the level of creativity by these scrapper is amazing (2) the ideas for us scrappers to get involved is great. Last time I just used a page from my calendar and it totally worked and (3) they actually take the time to post you links for the challenge. Even though I didn't win, I felt proud that they took the time to post our links on the blog, it shows that they care and appreciate the hard work people put into these things. :)

So please, go check out I Inspire Me - they also have a RAK ....wooooo :) And I certainly wouldn't mind winning....heehee! :)

1 comment:

Yep, I inspire me! said...

Hey V I loved your layout last time - I hope you do play along again :)