Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Forever Happy

In celebration of Beverley's birthday (This is day # 17 already!!) I completed the challenge that was hosted over at Deanne's Blog [[ Am I A Scrap Addict?? ]]. The challenge was to complete a layout using the word HAPPY somewhere in it's title. And if you create a new layout you get an extra entry, so I did just that. AND if you use one of her sketches (which are always fabulous) you get another entry! Woooo, so of course I used her sketch!! Soooooooo, if I can add correctly (although it is 1:20 a.m.) I believe that gives me 3 entries, woot woot!!


I created another layout of my nan and pops 50th anniversary a couple of years back. I've been wanting to do a few of them, and now I've accomplished it these past two weeks. My grandparents were/are awesome. Unfortunately my dear poppy passed away last year, but my nanny is still alive and WELL! I love them!!



4 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Nice LO!

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful layout!!! Thanks for participating!!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

fabulous layout

beth said...

pretty layout.
thanks for playing along.