Friday, July 11, 2008

Truly Madly Deeply Do!

Using the sketch over at Creative Scrappers (my first ever!) I decided to create a layout that I could use for two challenges. I loved this sketch, it's the first time I've ever drawn little lines on my layouts, and I liked the way it turned out, although the scanning does not show all of it.



So over at Pam's Eclectic Stuff I decided to take part in The 40 Days Celebration Challenge. I've been playing along with these the most that I can, and I really wanted to play with this one. It was mandatory to use 2 pattern papers and 1 cardstock (check! and check!) and there was a list where you could choose 3 other objects to use. I chose flowers, findings and a freebie (ribbon), so I think I met all requirments. I also used my gold paint pen, which was a free item that anyone could use. I really liked how it turned out.


Edited: I am also submitting this layout to Sisterhood of Scrap for this week. Our challenge is to send in a recent favorite layout, will, I adore this one, so here's my fave :)

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a cool scrap page! Your title totally drew me in because our wedding song was Truly Madly Deeply!!! :D