Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Night Chit-Chat






Miss Seven all cuddled up! She's a little bit of a drama queen, but she's my baby heehee!

What are you…

Cooking/Baking…


I made Brushetta Chicken Bake for supper....it's super easy and super yummy. Even made enough to freeze two meals plus a meal to take for my lunch tomorrow. Loves having some frozen meals on hand. Resorted to two frozen, gross, store-bought meals last week. Shame on me!


Watching/Reading…

Watching AMA's right now, but it's bed time. Not sure if I'll get a chance to read or not...if so, I am reading The Help. Loveee ittt!

Listening To…

The wind whistling. Super windy tonight and this place we're renting is so old that everything rattles and roars...the poor pup has about 20 heart attacks each day!

Looking Forward to this week…

Getting through my parent-teacher meetings. They are on Thursday and so far I've put around 18 hours into preparing my reports to send home. I'm also going home to visit the parents on Saturday, just for the night, but I'm still definitely looking forward to it. It's a long drive but I'm also picking up my Christmas decorations, so that's a bonus.

Happy You Accomplished today…

I corrected a MASSIVE pile of the student's work (note to self: correct every night rather than once in 2 months!!!), proof-read, fixed and re-printed my student reports, cooked supper, and created one gift tag. I signed up for my first swap a couple weeks ago and I have to make 10 Christmas tags that include a snowman. This is my first one ever and I made this one for my dad, somewhat as a template. This isn't my final color scheme or anything, just seeing what the image looked like. What do you think? Anything you would recommend I change/do since it's for a swap?

Just playing along with Half Dozen Daily---my inspiration it seems for Sundays :) What are you doing tonight?

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Aww.. Your pup is just so sweet!! :) I would love the recipe for your bruschetta chicken bake! I think my hubby would love it! :) The tag is Sooo cute! I'd be thrilled to receive that in a swap! Enjoy your visit at your parents!

V Colbourne said...

Thanks-- she is pretty sweet. The Chicken Bake is very easy. 1 lb of chicken breast cut up in cubes, sprinkled with seasonings (I used crushed chillies)and top with 1/2 cup of cheese. On top of that mix a carton of Stove Top dressing (I use low sodium) with a can of stewed tomatoes. Bake until chicken is cooked! Easy as pie! It came from the back of the Stove Top box haha! I love it...and it's very quick.