Saturday, January 14, 2012

o"FISH"ally be mine



And the madness that is Valentine's Day cards has begun again this morning. Just waiting for the boyfriend to get up- he's being lazy today heehee. So I figured I'd whip up another card while myself and puppy are trying to be a little quiet (it's very hard to do!)

I used the sketch over at Seems a Little Sketchy and another of my Whimsie Doodle images I purchased a few nights back. If everything is starting to look the same it's because I have an American Crafts Kit that I purchased a few years back that I am desperately trying to use up this year.

Since it's Saturday I figured I'd make a little "to do" list (I'd really like to get back into using my big weekly list that I made before Christmas hmmm):
1. Clean my bathroom (boyfriend uses the guest bathroom and cleans that himself yay!)
2. Finish organizing the scrapbooking/guest room
3. Sweep and mop floors
4. Wash at least two loads of laundry
5. Complete 2 more Valentine's cards

2 comments:

AllisonG said...

I love that fish image and the arrow you used is great!

Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy - hope to see you back again soon for the next sketchy challenge?

Did you get your "to do" list done today? My weekends seem to slip away too quickly and nothing ever seems to get accomplished even though I'm busy the whole time! LOL

Unknown said...

Hope you got thru your to do list!!!

This card is O fish ially fabby lol.. Thanks for playing at SALS xx