Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat!



I have a very sick pup these past two nights. I've hardly slept :( *sigh* Poor girl!

Anyways, on to Sunday Night Chat Chat following over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily . Feel free to play along!

What are you…

Reading? Just finished reading the Grade 4 Social Studies book lol. My lesson on continents was a little too curriculum packed last day it seems. So I've taken the whole lesson and broken it down. Fun times!

Watching? My puppy. She's so sick! Like terribly sick. I guess it will be a vet trip tomorrow!

Listening to? Absolutely nothing. My boyfriend is watching Republic of Doyle but has his earphones in so that it's quiet for me to get my work done for teaching tomorrow!
Cooking/Baking? Well, I made jello today. It's the only dessert I eat since I can't have any dairy anymore. But my boyfriend cooked a chicken with all the fixings today--it was yum!

Happy you accomplished this week? We have started up our "healthy eating" lifestyle change lol. I want to lose 20 lbs and the boyfriend wants to lose 60! Yikes! We are in for a new way of eating that's forsure. But we did have one cheat night, Friday night, where we made nachos. And we both agreed that we felt like trash after eating them-- so that's a positive thing I think!

Looking forward to next week? A successful week of healthy eating!!

Thankful for today? My caring family (who have been constantly calling to check on pup!) and my awesome boyfriend who helps me out more than one person should ever help another! He even laminated my school work for me tonight! He's honestly the best!

Happy Sunday everyone :)

1 comment:

~Carla~ said...

Awww... :( Your poor little puppy... hope she'll be ok!

Once you eat healthy & your body adjusts, eating crap will make you feel like crap unfortunately. lol! Good luck with the weight loss! :)