Friday, February 10, 2012

Week Two Decluttering & Low (no) Spend Challenge



Well, I'm a little delayed in writing this, but better late then never (that's my motto for life *sigh* This is my second week following along with Carla and her February double challenge month!

Decluttering Challenge
Apparently I mixed up my decluttering challenge from last week lol. It was suppose to be to organize my clothes and this week was to clean off the dog kennel. Wellll...I sorta done the dog kennel last week, oops, my bad. So I guess it's clothes this week.

I'm going through my closet and taking anything out that I haven't worn since September. Then I'm going through ALL of my drawers and cleaning them out. Anything that I don't want/don't fit is going to go to my mom for her to pick through before I take them to the Thrift Store.

Low (no) Spending Challenge
Well, as mentioned last week, I had $52 to spend until this upcoming Thursday. My goal is to only spend this amount and to NOT use my CC or DB.

Since I have a lovely case of Chicken Pox, my neighbour done my shopping for me today. She spent a little over $19 for a few groceries, dog food and some lotion.
So that leaves me with $33. I think I can do this!!!!

The only downfall is that I won't be able to save the $25 I wanted to save for the $500 Christmas Saving Challenge. *sigh*

Hope you're all doing well out there in Blogland :)

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

well done on your what you have achieved so far.

Gill