Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Technique


Or for me anyways. I've been seeing people using cardboard as backgrounds lately and I figured I needed to give it a try. I actually REALLY like the look.


This LO is for my moms wedding album that I'm trying to complete before Christmas. I used the sketch at Creative Scrappers and I also submitted it over at the Sisterhood of Scrap for their weekly challenge. This week it was to create something SWEET. Well of course I think that my mom getting married for the first time is very sweet.


Hope everyone is doing well! And leave me a comment if you happen to drop by. I LOVE reading them!!!!!

6 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Great LO, Vanessa!!!

Tina said...

Wow, I really like this page. Great job!

Jess said...

awesome pg.!

Enfys said...

Hey Vanessa, that's really neat, I might lift that idea for a card background if you don't mind :)

Jean Marie said...

What a great look!! Your Mother is going to love this !!!

Pamela said...

Love this! Awesome layout!