Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sisterhood of Scrap Crop!

Well here are my entries for the Sisterhood of Scrap crop this past week. Unfortunately I only had 5 challenges completed, leaving 3 unfinished. So sad. This was report card week and I'm stressed to the max...lol...then yesterday my best friend AND my brother came to visit for the weekend. And it's 10 p.m. and all my friends are out in the kitchen having a good time without me (and probably saying that I'm a crafting nut behind my back...lol) So here is my very best :)
Challenge # 7: Card Requirments

Challenge # 6: Card Sketch



Challenge # 4: Arrows
The arrows are there..they are pointing like -->Motherly Love<-- ...seriously...they are. They are done with silver stickles and if you wanna see it closer maybe I can e-mail it...lol.



Challenge # 3: Embelishment Cluster



Challenge # 2: "Believe"



Challenge # 1: Sketch


1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

Great job on the layouts, Vanessa!!!

We had report cards this week, too. I ended up being sick for 2 days and missed the parent-teacher meetings.So I have to reschedule them for any parent that wants to see me...