Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Revised to-do...





So my to-do list was too overwhelming. I felt like a failure. Here's my new system. A lovely "to do" sheet printed from Anything but Perfect. If you haven't been over there before, I suggest popping by. The CUTEST printables ever!

My new goals are to add around three "to do's" each night; one cleaning, one personal (or fun!) and one professional. Last night I added four just because I had them in my head. I've accomplished three of them and I feel great and I'm going to add three more for tomorrow.

I didn't continue with my February goals; after the second week I felt like I failed and I got really overwhelmed and just gave up. I'm such a dork lol. Apparently I don't take failure easy.

Anyways, lovin' this new idea. I'll let you know if it works for me. How do you keep your life organized?

No comments: